Which types of data do we collect?
When you use our services, you accept that our company collect some of your personal data. This page is intended to tell you what data we collect, why and how we use it.
We deal with two types of data:
- provided by the user
- data that we collect automatically
Data provided by the user
When you request information, we ask you to provide us some personal data necessary to be allowed to use our service.
These are, for example, the data we ask you:
- First name / Last name, address, email, phone number
- other data relating your request subject (for example, if you want to apply, we ask for your Name, Surname, Address, email, Telephone number, and other relevant information) You can also choose to provide us with the following information:
- date of birth
- city or municipality of reference
- telephone number
If you provide personal data of third parties, such as those of your family or friends you must be sure that these individuals have been adequately informed and have consented to their treatment in the manner described in this statement.
Data of children under 16 years
If you are under the age of 16 you cannot give us any personal data nor can you register on WWW.ASKMESUITE.COM or other sites owned by Lascaux srl, and in any case we do not take responsibility for any false declarations from you provided. If we become aware of the existence of false declarations we will proceed with the immediate cancellation of any personal data acquired.
Data we collect automatically
We collect the following data through the services you use:
- technical data: for example IP address, browser type, your computer information, data relating to the current (approximate) position of the instrument you are using;
- data collected using cookies or similar technologies: for more information, please visit the ‘Cookies’ section (link to the next section on cookies).